Welcome to Pickgo.com and Pickgo, Inc. By using our service, you agree to comply with our policies and terms described below.
The entity you are contracting with is PICKGO Inc., 635 SW 152nd Street, Burien, WA 98166. In this User Agreement, these entities are individually and collectively referred to as "PICKGO.COM," "we," or "us."
Please be advised that this User Agreement contains provisions that govern how claims you and we have against each other are resolved (see Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability and Legal Disputes provisions below). It also contains an Agreement to Arbitrate, which will, with limited exception, require you to submit claims you have against us to binding and final arbitration, unless you opt out of the Agreement to Arbitrate (see Legal Disputes, Section B ("Agreement to Arbitrate")). Unless you opt out: (1) you will only be permitted to pursue claims against us on an individual basis, not as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative action or proceeding and (2) you will only be permitted to seek relief (including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) on an individual basis.
PICKGO.COM is a marketplace that allows users to offer, sell and buy just about anything in a variety of pricing formats and locations. The actual contract for sale is directly between the seller and buyer. PICKGO.COM is not a traditional retail or auction site.
Pickgo is a unique marketplace in that the Seller agrees to offer a product or service for a period of time at a given price. That amount of time is dictated by the Seller and is clearly posted on the offer. Seller agrees, that as more people purchase the product or service, that the price per unit or price per service shall decrease. The amount of the decrease is clearly posted on the offer. Seller agrees to stand by the price decrease per unit sold.
PICKGO.COM has no control over and does not guarantee the existence, quality, safety or legality of items advertised; the truth or accuracy of users' content or listings; the ability of sellers to sell items; the ability of buyers to pay for items; or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item.
In connection with using or accessing the Services you will not:
- post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites;
- breach or circumvent any laws, third-party rights or our systems, policies, or determinations of your account status;
- use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example, if you are under 18 years old), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, applications or tools; Or if you lack capacity because you are under the supervision of a Court or Guardian;
- fail to pay for items purchased by you,
- fail to deliver items sold by you,
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with any other user's listings;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or libelous content;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm PICKGO.COM or the interests or property of users;
- use any robot, spider, scraper, data mining tools, data gathering and extraction tools, or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose, except with the prior express permission of PICKGO.COM;
- interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- export or re-export any PICKGO.COM application or tool, except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions;
- infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, moral, database, and/or other intellectual property rights (collectively, "Intellectual Property Rights") that belong to or are licensed to PICKGO.COM. Some, but not all, actions that may constitute infringement are reproducing, performing, displaying, distributing, copying, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or preparing derivative works from content that belongs to PICKGO.COM or someone else;
- infringe any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties affected by your use of the Services or post content that does not belongs to you;
- commercialize any PICKGO.COM application or any information or software associated with such application, except with the prior express permission of PICKGO.COM;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users without their consent; or
- circumvent any technical measures we use to provide the Services.
Sellers must meet PICKGO.COM's minimum performance standards. Failure to meet these standards may result in PICKGO.COM charging you additional fees, and/or limiting, restricting, suspending, or downgrading your seller account.
If we believe you are abusing PICKGO.COM in any way, we may, in our sole discretion and without limiting other remedies, limit, suspend, or terminate your user account(s) and access to our Services, delay or remove hosted content, remove any special status associated with your account(s), remove and demote listings, reduce or eliminate any discounts, and take technical and/or legal steps to prevent you from using our Services.
We may cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time or modify or discontinue our Services. Additionally, we reserve the right to refuse or terminate all or part of our Services to anyone for any reason at our discretion.
When a buyer or seller issue arises, we may consider the user's performance history and the specific circumstances in applying our policies. We may choose to be more lenient with policy enforcement in an effort to do the right thing for both buyers and sellers.
The fees we charge for using our Services are listed on our Fee Disclosure Document. We may change our seller fees from time to time by posting the changes on the PICKGO.COM site 14 days in advance, but with no advance notice required for temporary promotions or any changes that result in the reduction of fees.
You must have a payment method on file when selling on PICKGO.COM and pay all fees and applicable taxes associated with our Services by the payment due date. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed by charging other payment methods on file with us, retain collection agencies and legal counsel, and, for accounts over 180 days past due, request that PayPal deduct the amount owed from your PayPal account balance. In addition, you will be subject to late fees. PICKGO.COM, or the collection agencies we retain, may also report information about your account to credit bureaus, and as a result, late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account may be reflected in your credit report. If you wish to dispute the information a collection agency reported to a credit bureau regarding your PICKGO.COM account, you must contact the collection agency directly.
- You are responsible for the accuracy and content of the listing and item offered;
- Your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category for several hours (or up to 24 hours in some circumstances). PICKGO.COM can't guarantee exact listing durations;
- Content that violates any of PICKGO.COM's policies may be deleted at PICKGO.COM's discretion;
- We strive to create a marketplace where buyers find what they are looking for. Therefore, the appearance or placement of listings in search and browse results will depend on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to:
- buyer's location, search query, browsing site, and history;
- item's location, listing format, price and shipping cost, terms of service, end time, history, and relevance to the user query;
- seller's history, including listing practices, Detailed Seller Ratings, PICKGO.COM policy compliance, Feedback, and defect rate; and
- number of listings matching the buyer's query.
- To drive a positive user experience, a listing may not appear in some search and browse results regardless of the sort order chosen by the buyer.
- Some advanced listing upgrades will only be visible on certain Services.
- Metatags and URL links that are included in a listing may be removed or altered so as to not affect third-party search engine results.
- Seller agrees not to violate any copyright or trademarks.
- Seller agrees not to sell contraband.
- Seller agrees to deliver the goods or services at the ultimate price determined at the end of the auction or buy it now stated price.
- You must pay for any item you commit to buying.
Some PICKGO sellers use an auction-style format, allowing you to bid on an item. Bidding is fun, but keep in mind that each bid you make is a binding contract to buy the item if you win. The same is true for Buy It Now purchases. You are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a bid or commitment to buy.
- You enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item or if you have the winning bid (or your bid is otherwise accepted).
- For motor vehicles and real estate, a bid or offer initiates a non-binding transaction representing a buyer's serious expression of interest in buying the seller's item and does not create a formal contract between the buyer and the seller.
- We do not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer.
- You cannot bid on your own item.
When providing content using the Services (directly or indirectly), you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all Intellectual Property Rights (as defined above) you have in that content in connection with our provision, expansion, and promotion of the Services, in any media known now or developed in the future. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you waive your right to enforce against PICKGO.COM, our assignees, our sublicensees, and their assignees your Intellectual Property Rights in that content in connection with our, those assignees', and those sublicensees' use of that content.
You represent and warrant that, for all such content you provide, you own or otherwise control all necessary rights to do so and to meet your obligations under this Agreement. You represent and warrant that such content is accurate. You represent and warrant that use of any such content (including derivative works) by us, our users, or others in contract with us, and in compliance with this Agreement, does not and will not infringe any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party. PICKGO.COM takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content provided by you or any third party.
We may offer catalogs including, for example, product images, descriptions and specifications that are provided by third parties (including PICKGO.COM users). You may use catalog content solely in your PICKGO.COM listings. The permission to use catalog content is subject to modification or revocation at any time at PICKGO.COM's sole discretion.
While we try to offer reliable data, we cannot promise that the catalogs or other content provided through the Services will always be available, accurate, complete, and up-to-date. As a buyer, you agree that PICKGO.COM is not responsible for examining or warranting the listings or content provided by third parties through the Services, and that you will not attempt to hold us liable for any inaccuracies. As a seller, it is your responsibility to review the content of your listings for accuracy and that you will not attempt to hold our catalog providers or us responsible for inaccuracies. The catalog may include copyrighted, trademarked or other proprietary materials. You agree not to remove any copyright, proprietary, or identification markings included within the catalogs and not to create any derivative works based on catalog content (other than by including them in your listings).
The name "PICKGO.COM" and other PICKGO.COM marks, logos, designs, and phrases that we use in connection with our Services are trademarks, service marks, or trade dress of PICKGO.COM in the U.S. and other countries. They may not be used without the express written prior permission of PICKGO.COM. A non-exhaustive list of our trademarks and the policy governing their use is available here.
To protect PICKGO.COM from risk of liability for your actions as a seller, PICKGO.COM has at times recommended, and may continue to recommend, that PayPal restrict access to funds in a seller's PayPal account based on certain factors, including, but not limited to, selling history, seller performance, returns, riskiness of the listing category, transaction value, or the filing of an PICKGO.COM Money Back Guarantee case. This may result in PayPal restricting funds in your PayPal account.
Authorization to Contact You; Recording Calls
PICKGO.COM may contact you using autodialed or prerecorded calls and text messages, at any telephone number that you have provided us, to: (i) notify you regarding your account; (ii) troubleshoot problems with your account; (iii) resolve a dispute; (iv) collect a debt; (v) poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires; or (vi) as otherwise necessary to service your account or enforce this User Agreement, our policies, applicable law, or any other agreement we may have with you. PICKGO.COM may also contact you using autodialed or prerecorded calls and text messages for marketing purposes (e.g., offers and promotions), if you consent to such communications. As described in our User Privacy Notice, PICKGO.COM may collect other telephone numbers for you and may place manual non-marketing calls to any of those numbers and autodialed non-marketing calls to any landline. Standard telephone minute and text charges may apply and may include overage fees if you have exceeded your plan limits.
Privacy of Others; Marketing
If PICKGO.COM provides you with information about another user, you agree you will use the information only for the purposes that it is provided to you. You may not disclose, sell, rent, or distribute a user's information to a third party for purposes unrelated to the Services. Additionally, you may not use information for marketing purposes, via electronic or other means, unless you obtain the consent of the specific user to do so.
- Returns and Cancellations
Sellers can create rules to automate replacements, returns, and refunds under certain circumstances. Sellers may remove or customize their return preferences in their account settings.
When an item is returned, to refund the buyer, you (as seller) authorize PICKGO.COM to request that remove the refund amount (in same or other currency) from your account, place the amount on your invoice, and/or charge your payment method on file.
The cost of return shipping for an item that is not as described is the seller's responsibility.
You (as seller) authorize PICKGO.COM to place the return shipping label cost on your invoice, subject to your automatic payment method on file when:
- An PICKGO.COM-generated return shipping label is used, and the seller is responsible for its cost;
- Returns have been automated; and/or
- You fail to send your buyer a return shipping label and, instead, an PICKGO.COM-generated shipping label is used.
- When a transaction is cancelled, to refund the buyer, you (as seller) authorize PICKGO.COM to request that PayPal remove the refund amount (in same or other currency) from your PayPal account. See our Cancellation Policyfor more details.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
We try to keep our Services safe, secure, and functioning properly, but we cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to our Services. Bid update and other notification functionality in PICKGO.COM's applications may not occur in real time. Such functionality is subject to delays beyond PICKGO.COM's control.
You agree that you are making use of our Services at your own risk, and that they are being provided to you on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. Accordingly, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all express or implied warranties, terms and conditions including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
In addition, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we (including our parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and our and their officers, directors, agents and employees) are not liable, and you agree not to hold us responsible, for any damages or losses (including, but not limited to, loss of money, goodwill or reputation, profits, other intangible losses, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages) resulting directly or indirectly from:
- the content you provide (directly or indirectly) using the Services;
- your use of or your inability to use our Services;
- pricing, shipping, format, or other guidance provided by PICKGO.COM;
- delays or disruptions in our Services;
- viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing or linking to our Services;
- glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our Services;
- damage to your hardware device from the use of any PICKGO.COM Service;
- the content, actions, or inactions of third parties, including items listed using our Services or the destruction of allegedly fake items;
- a suspension or other action taken with respect to your account or breach of the Abusing PICKGO.COM Section above;
- the duration or manner in which your listings appear in search results as set out in the Listing Conditions Section above; or
- your need to modify practices, content, or behavior, or your loss of or inability to do business, as a result of changes to this User Agreement or our policies.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
Regardless of the previous paragraphs, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or to any third party is limited to the greater of (a) any amounts due under the PICKGO.COM Money Back Guarantee up to the price the item sold for on PICKGO.COM (including any applicable sales tax) and its original shipping costs, (b) the amount of fees in dispute not to exceed the total fees, which you paid to us in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to the liability, or (c) $100.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our affiliates and subsidiaries, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. In entering into this release you expressly waive any protections (whether statutory or otherwise) that would otherwise limit the coverage of this release to include only those claims which you may know or suspect to exist in your favor at the time of agreeing to this release.
You will indemnify and hold us (including our affiliates and subsidiaries, as well as our and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, your improper use of PICKGO.COM's Services or your breach of any law or the rights of a third party.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS AND WILL HAVE A SUBSTANTIAL IMPACT ON HOW CLAIMS YOU AND PICKGO.COM HAVE AGAINST EACH OTHER ARE RESOLVED.
You and PICKGO.COM agree that any claim or dispute at law or equity that has arisen, or may arise, between us relating in any way to or arising out of this or previous versions of the PICKGO.COM User Agreement, your use of or access to the Services, or any products or services sold or purchased through the Services, will be resolved in accordance with the provisions set forth in this Legal Disputes Section.
- Applicable Law
You agree that, except to the extent inconsistent with or preempted by federal law, the laws of the State of Utah, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern the User Agreement and any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and PICKGO.COM, except as otherwise stated in the User Agreement.
- Agreement to Arbitrate
You and PICKGO.COM each agree that any and all disputes or claims that have arisen, or may arise, between you and PICKGO.COM relating in any way to or arising out of this or previous versions of the User Agreement, your use of or access to PICKGO.COM's Services, or any products or services sold, offered, or purchased through PICKGO.COM's Services shall be resolved exclusively through final and binding arbitration, rather than in court. Alternatively, you may assert your claims in small claims court, if your claims qualify and so long as the matter remains in such court and advances only on an individual (non-class, non-representative) basis. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement to Arbitrate.
- Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief
YOU AND PICKGO.COM AGREE THAT EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS, OR REPRESENTATIVE OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING. UNLESS BOTH YOU AND PICKGO.COM AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN MORE THAN ONE PERSON'S OR PARTY'S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS, OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR PROCEEDING. ALSO, THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY'S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM(S). ANY RELIEF AWARDED CANNOT AFFECT OTHER USERS. If a court decides that applicable law precludes enforcement of any of this paragraph's limitations as to a particular claim for relief, then that claim (and only that claim) must be severed from the arbitration and may be brought in court, subject to your and PICKGO.COM's right to appeal the court's decision. All other claims will be arbitrated.
- Arbitration Procedures
Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, and court review of an arbitration award is very limited. However, an arbitrator can award the same damages and relief on an individual basis that a court can award to an individual. An arbitrator should apply the terms of the User Agreement as a court would. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, except that issues relating to arbitrability, the scope or enforceability of this Agreement to Arbitrate, or the interpretation of Section 1 of this Agreement to Arbitrate ("Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief"), shall be for a court of competent jurisdiction to decide.
The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") under its rules and procedures, including the AAA's Consumer Arbitration Rules (as applicable), as modified by this Agreement to Arbitrate. The AAA's rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. The use of the word "arbitrator" in this provision shall not be construed to prohibit more than one arbitrator from presiding over an arbitration; rather, the AAA's rules will govern the number of arbitrators that may preside over an arbitration conducted under this Agreement to Arbitrate.
A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send to the other, by certified mail, a completed form Notice of Dispute ("Notice"). You may download a form Notice here. The Notice to PICKGO.COM should be sent to PICKGO.COM Inc., Attn: Litigation Department, Re: Notice of Dispute, 583 W. PICKGO.COM Way, Draper, UT 84020. PICKGO.COM will send any Notice to you to the physical address we have on file associated with your PICKGO.COM account; it is your responsibility to keep your physical address up to date. All information called for in the Notice must be provided, including a description of the nature and basis of the claims the party is asserting and the relief sought.
If you and PICKGO.COM are unable to resolve the claims described in the Notice within 30 days after the Notice is sent, you or PICKGO.COM may initiate arbitration proceedings. A form for initiating arbitration proceedings is available on the AAA's site at www.adr.org. In addition to filing this form with the AAA in accordance with its rules and procedures, the party initiating the arbitration must mail a copy of the completed form to the opposing party. You may send a copy to PICKGO.COM at the following address: PICKGO.COM, Inc. c/o CT Corporation System, 1108 E South Union Ave., Midvale, UT 84047. In the event PICKGO.COM initiates an arbitration against you, it will send a copy of the completed form to the physical address we have on file associated with your PICKGO.COM account. Any settlement offer made by you or PICKGO.COM shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator.
The arbitration hearing shall be held in the county in which you reside or at another mutually agreed location. If the value of the relief sought is $10,000 or less, you or PICKGO.COM may elect to have the arbitration conducted by telephone or based solely on written submissions, which election shall be binding on you and PICKGO.COM subject to the arbitrator's discretion to require an in-person hearing, if the circumstances warrant. In cases where an in-person hearing is held, you and/or PICKGO.COM may attend by telephone, unless the arbitrator requires otherwise.
The arbitrator will decide the substance of all claims in accordance with applicable law, including recognized principles of equity, and will honor all claims of privilege recognized by law. The arbitrator shall not be bound by rulings in prior arbitrations involving different users, but is bound by rulings in prior arbitrations involving the same PICKGO.COM user to the extent required by applicable law. The arbitrator's award shall be final and binding and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
- Costs of Arbitration
Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA's rules, unless otherwise stated in this Agreement to Arbitrate. If the value of the relief sought is $10,000 or less, at your request, PICKGO.COM will pay all filing, administration, and arbitrator fees associated with the arbitration. Any request for payment of fees by PICKGO.COM should be submitted by mail to the AAA along with your Demand for Arbitration and PICKGO.COM will make arrangements to pay all necessary fees directly to the AAA. If (a) you willfully fail to comply with the Notice of Dispute requirement discussed above, or (b) in the event the arbitrator determines the claim(s) you assert in the arbitration to be frivolous, you agree to reimburse PICKGO.COM for all fees associated with the arbitration paid by PICKGO.COM on your behalf that you otherwise would be obligated to pay under the AAA's rules.
With the exception of any of the provisions in Section 1 of this Agreement to Arbitrate ("Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief"), if an arbitrator or court decides that any part of this Agreement to Arbitrate is invalid or unenforceable, the other parts of this Agreement to Arbitrate shall still apply.
- Opt-Out Procedure
IF YOU ARE A NEW PICKGO.COM USER, YOU CAN CHOOSE TO REJECT THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE ("OPT-OUT") BY MAILING US A WRITTEN OPT-OUT NOTICE ("OPT-OUT NOTICE"). THE OPT-OUT NOTICE MUST BE POSTMARKED NO LATER THAN 30 DAYS AFTER THE DATE YOU ACCEPT THE USER AGREEMENT FOR THE FIRST TIME. YOU MUST MAIL THE OPT-OUT NOTICE TO PICKGO.COM INC., ATTN: LITIGATION DEPARTMENT, RE: OPT-OUT NOTICE, 583 WEST PICKGO.COM WAY, DRAPER, UT 84020.
For your convenience, we are providing an Opt-Out Notice form you must complete and mail to opt out of the Agreement to Arbitrate. You must complete the Opt-Out Notice form by providing the information called for in the form, including your name, address (including street address, city, state and zip code), and the user ID(s) and email address(es) associated with the PICKGO.COM account(s) to which the opt-out applies. You must sign the Opt-Out Notice for it to be effective. This procedure is the only way you can opt out of the Agreement to Arbitrate. If you opt out of the Agreement to Arbitrate, all other parts of the Agreement and its Legal Disputes Section will continue to apply to you. Opting out of this Agreement to Arbitrate has no effect on any previous, other, or future arbitration agreements that you may have with us.
- Future Amendments to the Agreement to Arbitrate
Notwithstanding any provision in the User Agreement to the contrary, you and we agree that if we make any amendment to this Agreement to Arbitrate (other than an amendment to any notice address or site link provided herein) in the future, that amendment shall not apply to any claim that was filed in a legal proceeding against PICKGO.COM prior to the effective date of the amendment. The amendment shall apply to all other disputes or claims governed by the Agreement to Arbitrate that have arisen or may arise between you and PICKGO.COM. We will notify you of amendments to this Agreement to Arbitrate by posting the amended terms on www.PICKGO.COM.com at least 30 days before the effective date of the amendments and by providing notice through the PICKGO.COM Message Center and/or by email. If you do not agree to these amended terms, you may close your account within the 30-day period and you will not be bound by the amended terms.
- Judicial Forum for Legal Disputes
Unless you and we agree otherwise, in the event that the Agreement to Arbitrate above is found not to apply to you or to a particular claim or dispute, either as a result of your decision to opt out of the Agreement to Arbitrate or as a result of a decision by the arbitrator or a court order, you agree that any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and PICKGO.COM must be resolved exclusively by a state or federal court located in Salt Lake County, Utah. You and PICKGO.COM agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Salt Lake County, Utah for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes.